Saturday 19 October 2013

Valid World

I am Vesuvius.  I perserve. I hold my breath.  Save you from the fire.
Compassionate monster.  Destroy yourself.  Choke on the hatred. You spare the world.
I grow strong, I grow tall.  I'm a living wall.  I'm not frail, I can't fail.  In my valid world.
I am strong, I am tall.  And I'm sick of it all.  And I'm tired.  So tired.
I hold my breath.  Save you from my fire.
I am Temblor.  I persevere. I hold my breath.  Spare you my rage.
Not a word is true.  This place not of nature.  It's all fantasy. Empty Poetry

~Featuring~
SLacys Bistro B&W Dress  ~Available at SLebrity City
Phwoar Couture Iulia Earrings w/color changing hud  ~Available at Boho Fair


Skin: Glam Affair Lucy (Snow 01) NEW
Hair: Diva Hair Layla (Type A Moonstone)
Dress: CSR Bistro B&W made by SLacys NEW
Feet: Slink Natural Exotix Feet
Necklace: Me Faith Necklace (Black)
Earrings: P.c. Iulia Earrings Boho Fair Exclusive NEW
Ring: Joops Teardrop Ring
Bracelets: Pomposity Twisted Gypsy Bracelet NEW
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails (V5)








No comments:

Post a Comment